A contract Financial Data Analyst job in Seattle, WA is available courtesy of Adecco. This job requires two or more years in Financial Investment. You also must have strong documentation skills. The salary for this position depends on experience. This position will go at least 12 months.
Financial Data Analyst job responsibilities include:
- Provide investment data support for Fixed Income Portfolio Management.
- Manage and support the suite of analytics used globally.
- Perform data research on Fixed Income products to model OTC securities.
- Liaise with vendors, data providers and the offshoring team on data issues.
- Assist in defining business rules for data validation and enrichment.
- Ensure adequate quality controls are in place.
- Create procedure documentation.
- Two or more years of experience in Financial Investment.
- Process and detail oriented.
- Strong writing and documentation skills.
- Exposure to FactSet/Bloomberg is preferred.
- Some programming experience such as SQL and VBA is preferred.
- Intermediate or higher level proficiency in MS Excel.
- Proficiency in MS SharePoint is preferred.
If you are interested in this Data Analyst job opportunity in Seattle, WAthen please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Mike Leeson at Mike.Leeson@Adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.