As an Accounts Receivable Data Analyst, you will be responsible for developing reports for staff and Management to aid in the
resolution of billing and collection issues. This Financial Data Analyst role supports our Infusion Accounts Receivable (A/R) Department and helps provide critical analytical insights. You will generate financial and statistical reports, obtaining data from disparate sources after determining the applicability and accuracy of the information. This analysis and reporting will allow you to assist in evaluating the effect of payor reimbursement trends and provide day-to-day system support for Patient Financial Services staff to assist in identifying root causes.
In addition, the Financial Data Analyst will:
· Re-evaluate system functionality and staff usage and assist in identifying opportunities for improved efficiency through better processes and additional automation.
· Execute components of special projects as assigned; may be responsible for coordinating activities with others in the department to produce reports and other deliverables within the prescribed timeframes.
· Use and interpret reports originating from company computer systems.
· Generate concise, timely reports of departmental activities and/or variances from expected results.
· Analyze master files, profiles, and table changes to ensure all changes are appropriately entered.
· Comply with and adhere to all regulatory compliance areas, policies and procedures (including HIPAA and PCI compliance requirements), and "leading practices".
Your work as an Financial Data Analyst will influence and enhance our Patient Financial Services team while making a
difference in the lives of our customers. Our purpose is to help people on their path to better health … come join the data team at CVS Health, where health is everything. Required Qualifications:A minimum of
1 year of experience in the following:
· Working in information services, as a financial analyst within a service industry, or as a knowledge worker within the healthcare industry.
· Using SQL database query language and analysis software such as Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Tableau, etc. Preferred Qualifications:Preferred Qualifications
· Using continuous quality improvement methodologies to improve and monitor processes.
· Basic knowledge of healthcare finance and accounting principles.
· Knowledge of Patient Accounting applications.
· Basic knowledge of healthcare industry issues and operations.
· Excellent analytical skills to assemble data that is responsive to the user’s needs.
· Ability to present complex information, using graphic representations.
· Excellent organizational skills to assist in completing special projects and documenting working. Education:Education
Associate’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Quantitative Business Analysis, Information Management, or a related field. A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred. Business Overview:
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram into CVS Health enables the company to offer enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and a national network of more than 85 locations, including 65 ambulatory infusion suites. Providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, Coram cares for patients through all phases of their healthcare continuum including clinical and compliance monitoring, and individual patient counseling. CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues embrace fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service to meet the needs of the many people and businesses relying on us each day.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/