Description Expert in any of the following financial data integration standards: Durable Data API, OFX, ISO 20022, X12, EDIFACT, SWIFT, BAI2.
Come join the Intuit's Financial Data Services (FDS) team that is developing the financial data platform (FDP), a key strategic capability as part of the central technology group at Intuit. As a Financial Data Standards Evangelist, you will be a member of the FDS Direct Connectivity (DC) leadership team, working closely with Intuit architects and FinTech industry experts in building support for key technology standards that you will help define to broaden and grow our partner ecosystem.
● Be the subject matter expert in financial data integration technologies prevalent, and emerging, in Financial Data industry and have a point of view on their future direction.
● Provide the technology vision to the Financial Data industry and help coalesce the forces to bring focus and speed to the standardization effort.
● Engage with financial institutions (FI), FinTech companies and other industry stakeholders in furthering the financial data API and security standardization efforts for direct connectivity.
● Lead the discussions and convergence between standards initiatives in the US and worldwide (UK, EU, AUS, APAC). Work with local Intuit representatives to provide the Intuit position in standards development.
● Drive consistency and best practices in areas such as privacy, user consent, revocation, data retention and purging policies.
● Lead the industry effort to define and develop tools, certification, governance model to enable broader standards adoption.
● Participate in Financial Technology conferences and promote Intuit's vision of Direct Connectivity through open platform standards.
● Be prolific in communicating that standardization vision via industry talks, blogs, articles, etc.
● Understand Intuit's FDS direct connectivity environment and its capabilities.
● Working with FDS solution and technical consultants, understand FI's technical capabilities for data integration and user consent. Evaluate FI's DC requirements against FDS capabilities and identify any functional gaps.
● Driven/delivered standards in one or more national or global financial data integration standards organization in a key role developing and evangelizing the standard.
● Experience defining, crafting, documenting and using modern, consumable REST APIs.
● Knowledge of key user data sharing consent technologies, such as OAuth2 or Open ID, and their role in financial data integration.
● Ability to identify and model financial entities that include PII and PCI data to drive international data canonization within Intuit and external financial data standards.
● Strong security background with knowledge of cryptography standards and technologies.
● Excellent communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Passion for being at the leading edge of technology with a minimum of 10+ years of hands on software development experience.
Adept at articulating the product vision and drive the future roadmap with strong business acumen. Ability to think and act strategically for all stakeholders.
Expertise in the Software design/architecture process.
Strong OOD and SOA principles, with ability to implement them in a language of choice (Java/J2EE).
Demonstrated ability to work with global teams across time zones.
BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Software Engineer TurboTax Online Platform Staff DevOps Engineer DevOps Engineer Senior Software Engineer Senior Front End Engineer See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.