Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Financial Documentation Specialists in Evansville, IN.This is for long term opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Financial Documentation Specialist you will be responsible for separating,collating and creating financial documents and reports based on a specific set of requirements The ideal candidate must have previous experience navigating multiple programs, able to focus for long periods of time, works well under pressure and performs job duties at a quick pace. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Financial Documentation Specialist job include:
- Separating and labeling financial documents quickly and accurately
- Typing up legals
- Manipulating data within Excel to create reports
- May search, extract and interpret information to input data into various programs
- Perform other administrative duties as needed
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 1-2 years' experience in an office environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
-Able to navigate multiple programs and learn quickly
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Financial Documentation Specialist job in Evansville, IN or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.