This position supports integrated and enterprise applications North America (NA) Financial Data Warehouse (FDW), NA Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) and RE Aggregator forecasting and planning tool used by Coca-Cola Refreshments (CCR). The enterprise applications support planning, forecasting, management reporting and statutory submissions for both Coca-Cola North America (CCNA) and CCR. FDW collects, standardizes, feeds, and reports volume and financial information to support statutory and management reporting across CCNA and CCR. In addition, FDW feeds actuals to both CCNA BPC and CCR RE Aggregator forecasting tools. BPC creates forecasts and business plans for volume and financials for CCNA and collects and consolidates CCR volume and financial forecast to enable North America Segment Reporting and Corporate submission of monthly forecast and annual business plan.
The Financial Master Data and Data Quality Analyst is accountable for execution of specific data quality and master data activities within & across FDW & BPC. The analyst is responsible for the execution of specific master data maintenance activities to support statutory, management reporting and forecast overlay data integrity across FDW & BPC. In addition, the analyst is responsible for execution and monitoring of data quality of volume and financials within and across FDW and BPC. Analyst is required to be crossed trained to understand and be able to take ownership of all aspects of Statutory, Management Reporting and Overlay master data and data quality process and routines.
The position will be on modified working schedule as it requires weekend work during the first and the last fiscal weeks of the month for about 8 hours each weekend.
Some travel will be required < 5-10% to Sugarland office location. Primary Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of statutory, management reporting and forecast overlay master data.
- Key maintenance includes: Management Unit, RLI, FIM tables, Profit Center, Reporting Unit, EPG, etc.
- Ensures systemic impacts of Master Data changes are coordinated, communicated and clearly thought through;
- Identifies and communicates dependencies of structural change requests in line with the RE cycle open maintenance windows and support the BOFC, BPC and RE Aggregator timelines and requirements
- Works closely with material and customer master data owners to remedy upstream mappings that cause data quality issues
- Execution and monitoring of data quality validations routines from source systems into FDW and BPC, from FDW into BPC and RE Aggregator, and from BPC into BOFC and FDW
- Key data quality activities are: Unit case volume, concentrate shipment equivalents and financials to BOFC corporate numbers, financial gross profit integrity to CCR source ledger, volume and financial forecasting overlay accuracy, inbound/outbound validations of the current rolling estimate (RE), prior RE, Plan and Prior Year, volume and gross profit alignment to Teradata/Matrix.
- Validation of data quality and accuracy of official NA results which includes validating volume and financial information to source systems, to statutory results and source overlays; monthly balancing of ledgers to BOFC
- Ensures alignment between statutory and management reporting results across Group/Consol applications and management reporting applications in FDW and BPC
- Validation of data load activities in support of close and forecast processes ensuring source system feeds are timely and accurate, all data quality validations occur and timely resolution for identified variances
- Supports governance and maintenance of FDW/BPC dimensionality and Financial Information Mapping (FIM) tables used to enable interface transformations into and within the solutions, specific reporting of information such as Customer Deductions and Direct Marketing, Independent Bottler, Eliminations, Primary Fountain and North America Group level packages
- Performs root cause analysis and drives resolution of identified variances
- Provides Client Support - Supports FDW and BPC users and the Reporting managers during close and RE activities
- Cross trains and provides backup support of FDW/BPC - Learns and understands all aspects of Statutory, Management Reporting and Overlay master data and data quality process and routines, leading to mastery level in this support area to continuously broaden knowledge and ownership within the team
- Minimum Required: Bachelor's Degree - Finance, Accounting, Information Systems or related field
- Minimum Undergraduate degree (required)
- Advanced Excel & Analytical experience (required)
- 2-5 years of Finance, Business or IT responsibilities (preferred)
- Working knowledge of financial P&L statements, including actuals, budget and forecast reporting (preferred)
- Experience with SAP financial tools (preferred)
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Undergraduate degree with strong academic performance preferred
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
- Strong customer service values and team-spirited
- Confident, creative and flexible
- Proactive and collaborative in nature
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.