Eaton’s Bussmann Division is seeking a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager. The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will be based at our Ellisville, MO facility.
The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager primary functions include, but are not limited to: provide timely, accurate and relevant financial analysis of the Bussmann division data. There is a strong emphasis on management reporting including supporting analytical interpretation of the results. This position serves as a liaison for corporate and Electrical Products Group requirements, and therefore requires the ability to effectively interface with all levels of the organization.
- Coordination and analysis of all Bussmann planning and reporting activities including monthly results, monthly rolling forecast, profit planning, strategic planning and operating review requirements.
- Provide financial analysis, insight, interpretation, and communication to Bussmann senior management and appropriate CPD and EPG senior leaders.
- Manage the daily activities of a team of two financial analysts.
- Interface actively with Bussmann functional leaders to identify ways to support the growth of the business.
- Responsible for the calculation, forecast and analysis of intercompany profit in inventory
- Perform ad hoc analyses as required to provide Bussmann leadership with a deeper understanding of the financial drivers of the business.
- Streamline the FP&A processes where possible.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in an accounting or finance position.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Manufacturing environment experience
- Electrical industry experience
- SAP experience
- MBA/CPA preferred
- Knowledge of Eaton’s financial systems, such as Encore, SAP, HFM and Oracle.
- Strong managerial capability.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to operate across, and influence within, a complex matrix global organizational structure.
- Potential and desire to advance into assignments of greater complexity and responsibility.
- Broad general business knowledge.
- Strong analytical aptitude and problem solving skills with a proven track record of driving results.
- Ability to assimilate information from multiple sources, identify issues, develop solutions and implement them.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD UL Bussmann
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time