Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Location: Sturtevant, Wisconsin
Posted: December 29, 2016
Reference ID: 1852559994
A Financial Planning and Analysis Manager job in Sturtevant, WI is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, four or more years of management experience, as well as experience in financial reporting for a publicly traded global company. In this roll, you will be responsible for retrieving, processing, and analyzing financial data for the Sturtevant site and assisting corporate Finance in overseeing financial activities of the location.
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager job responsibilities include:
• Lead the financial reporting process; including account analysis and reconciliation specific to inventory and other month end activities.
• Review labor reporting and cost, material costs, manufacturing overhead, distribution cost, and inventory levels
• Complete monthly forecast and annual budget submissions
• Monitor cash flow by analyzing receivables, payables, payroll and capital spending.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
• At least four years of management experience
• CPA / CMA license strongly preferred
• Must have cost experience working for a manufacturing company
If you are interested in this Financial Planning and Analysis Manager job in Sturtevant, WI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Dirk Reistad at 414-977-3635 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.