FINANCE OPPORTUNITY IN PGIM
PGIM, the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial Inc., is a multi-manager that delivers industry-leading strategies and solutions to clients. With offices located in 16 countries across five continents, PGIM is among the top 10 largest asset managers in the world(1) with over $1 trillion(2) in assets under management. Each business maintains its own investment process and culture, allowing for a singular focus on delivering investment returns for clients. The PGIM businesses offer investors a wide range of investment strategies across asset classes and geographies, including public equities, public and private fixed income, commercial mortgages and real estate.
The Finance team for PGIM Real Estate Finance and Prudential Capital Group, the mortgage finance and private fixed income businesses of PGIM, currently has an opening for a Planning & Analysis Specialist. Your role in this team will support senior management and other business partners in measuring and evaluating the financial performance of the business, forecasting earnings generation capacity under various scenarios, assessing the potential impact of opportunities and risks, and advising on strategic initiatives.
You are an individual who will thrive in a fast paced environment and relish opportunities that play key role in varied assignments, shifting priorities as necessary to meet the organization’s needs. You are able to clearly and concisely communicate with finance and business colleagues at all levels. You are committed to personal growth, eager to learn, and strive to make continuous improvements.
- Develop forecasts of the income statement, balance sheet and key business drivers, including scenario analysis under various economic conditions
- Prepare analysis packages for senior management discussions on multi-year forecasts, strategic initiatives and op portunities to improve financial performance
- Provide financial modeling and analytical support for new product launches and other strategic initiatives
- Assist in the review of the balance sheet to ensure legal entities are appropriately capitalized under Prudential’s capital framework, and recommend capital actions as needed
- Support annual benchmarking studies and other competitive analysis
- Develop profitability analysis by product and distribution channel
- Assist in business specific projects as needed
Specific responsibilities for the position will vary over time based on business needs and other factors. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- 3-5 years of experience in financial analysis or reporting
- Advanced degree and/or relevant certification (MBA, CPA, or CFA is a plus
- Proven ability to analyze data and the underlying drivers of financial results
- Experience building models to predict outcomes under various scenarios