Participates in the Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Relationship Advisor (FRA) training program on a full-time basis. Will be fully trained and supported with the tools and resources needed to serve as an advisor to clients, provide sound financial advice and counsel consistent with client goals and risk tolerance. Must pass the Series 7 exam, the Series 66 (or combined 63 and 65), complete online training, participate in classroom training, pass Compliance exams on products and suitability, and complete all activity requirements of the program. After the full-time structured training program has been successfully completed, team members will enter our FRA Graduate Program.
- 1+ year of customer service experience, business development experience, or a combination of both; or 2+ years of financial services experience; or 2+ years of military experience; or a BS/BA degree or higher and 6+ months of financial services experience
- High level of initiative and accountability
- Experience developing and cultivating professional relationships
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- FINRA registration including Series 7 and 66 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Established network in the local market
- Client services experience
- Registration for FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 (or 63 & 65) or FINRA recognized equivalents must be obtained to remain in this position.
- Designated insurance license requirements must be completed within 120 days of hire date. Compliance with state law requirements is required.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition to state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Wells Fargo will initiate financial and criminal background review process at the time of offer acceptance.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
A little about us:
Wells Fargo is committed to hiring and retaining active military personnel and veterans. Our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.