More information about this job:OVERVIEW:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This position is primarily responsible for drafting inputs to various forms of external and internal financial reporting including the preparation of the consolidated balance sheet, income statement and cash flow. Areas of external financial reporting include: SEC reporting (assistance in the preparation of Form 10Q and 10K, assistance in the preparation of quarterly earnings releases tables and schedules, prepare and compile supporting documentation for SEC filings, maintenance of XBRL by reviewing existing tags and tagging new disclosures as necessary) , benefit plan reporting, government reporting. Areas of internal financial reporting include: materials for Audit and Disclosure Committees and financial statement analysis supplied to executive management. This position also performs bookkeeping services for a commercial real estate association where Sysco is the managing member. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 20% SEC Reporting
- 10% Benefit plan reporting
- 15% Government reporting
- 30% Financial statement analysis
- 15% Other analysis and reporting
- 10% Commercial real estate association bookkeeping
- REQUIRED EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, eligible to sit for the CPA exam, CPA preferred
- REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- 2 years in public accounting or a similar role
- REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Intermediate Excel computer skills; must be able to create and modify existing Excel spreadsheets
- Knowledge of BPC and Wdesk a plus
- Ability to manage time and multiple projects is needed in this position. Ability to meet tight deadlines is also required. Ability to interact well with others is needed in this position.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunityis available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
A little about us: