We are looking for a dynamic insurance and annuities sales professional with passion for helping customers achieve their life goals. The selected candidate will be a member of a newly built team of Broker/Dealer Representatives in support of a new venture that will provide needs-centric financial advice, including insurance and annuities solutions via a Broker/Dealer framework.
The successful candidate wants to join a fast-paced, results-oriented team that is technology enabled, with the stability that comes from a large company, yet the possibilities and potential of a startup. You will work hard, learn quickly, contribute to product design and enhancement, and feel a great sense of satisfaction.
You will report to the Director, Broker/Dealer Lead. You will collaborate with colleagues to ensure the best experience for customers with every interaction. This is a salaried position complemented by an attractive suite of total rewards and benefits, including but not limited to, a competitive bonus structure.
Responsibilities include :
- Helps customers achieve their financial goals by assessing suitability for insurance and annuities product offerings .
- Opportunity to sell through existing and new Prudential customer leads through a strong lead management system with a focus on Prudential-offered insurance and annuities products.
- Schedule and facilitate digital financial planning meetings to address new and existing customer inquiries regarding their insurance and annuities product needs.
- Provide exceptional service to customers helping them strive to achieve their financial goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Marketing, Operations or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in financial services sales, service and/or call centers
- Financial product knowledge and experience.
- Understanding of the Financial Planning Process
- Series 6, 63, Insurance Required; Series 7 preferred, or with willingness to obtain within 120 days.
- Excellent time management / organizational and relationship-building skills.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal) to various audiences - colleagues, leadership, customers.
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.