Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Job Summary:
The Senior Finance Clerk must act with integrity and strictly adhere to all accounting policies and procedures for auditing purposes to ensure the financial success of the business.
This position will be responsible for processing payroll and related functions for the profit center, assisting the Finance Manager with weekly and monthly financial reporting and various projects, while also maintaining a high level of customer service. Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Become familiar with all accounting functions and processes performed at location including; payroll, A/R, A/P, Inventory, DOT Reporting, asset management, revenue receipts/deposits and reconciliation
- Utilize Kronos to audit, compile and submit bi-weekly payroll
- Perform HR functions for location including; processing new hire paperwork, maintaining employee files, schedule maintenance, uniform procurement, Wage and Hour postings
- Utilize Salesforce.com to and assist with customer service calls, order placement, and dispatching of repair calls
- Assist with weekly inventory process to include reconciliation and auditing
- Support weekly revenue reporting process - collaborate with management to compile, review and report weekly revenue
- Work with Finance Manager to support the monthly close and projection process
- Assist in compiling the monthly reporting package
- Assist in upholding/auditing SOX guidelines, processes and procedures
- Proactively work to maximize efficiencies
- Assist in various projects as assigned Qualifications
- Proven communication skills with the ability to think quickly and identify/solve issues
- Ability to take initiative; have a strong sense of urgency; and able to multi-task
- Proven ability to manage multiple deadlines and adapt when priorities change
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Excellent customer service skills
- Work cross-organizationally to problem-solve obstacles and unexpected needs.
Qualifications: Required / Expected Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or other related field preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in Financial Analysis
- Prior experience in a high-volume/fast-paced environment required
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with a strong attention to detail
- Background check required
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.