EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit ("FSO") that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace. Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
The Advisory Testing team works with some of the world"s best-known large domestic and global financial institutions, broker-dealers, foreign banking organizations, asset management firms and insurance companies who look to us to assist them with IT Quality Transformation & Application Test Delivery challenges. The Opportunity
You"ll be a part of a very collegiate environment that promotes diversity of opinions and helps in collaboration. Together, we will help our clients to drive transformational change the way the client delivers application testing services in its organization. You"ll be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us. Your Key Responsibilities
Everything you"ll do will come back to providing exceptional testing subject matter expertise and solving complex problems that make a difference for our clients. Colleagues and clients from a diverse array of backgrounds will look to you first for answers, so you"ll be a high-profile contact when it comes to resolving complex issues. As you build your knowledge and experience, you"ll become a credible advisor, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries. Skills and attributes for success
To qualify, you must have
- Working with clients to drive transformational change in the way they deliver application testing services in their organizations
- Planning, implementing and quality assurance for large complex testing projects
- Teaming with business organizations to facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Coaching teams members with a goal of fostering an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment
- Sharing your knowledge and developing engagement tools and enablers to build capability for the practice
- Developing client relationships across multiple levels and support sales efforts
Ideally, you"ll also have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting, Finance or a related field and approximately 3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent collaboration and teaming skills in diverse environments
- Technical competency experience with Test Strategy & Operating Model Development, Testing Center of Excellence/IT Transformation Program Management, Test Automation Framework Architecture, Agile Test Management, User Acceptance Test Coordination, IT Organizational Change Management, Performance Testing Program Management, Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Data Management, IT Life cycle Management or IT Delivery Management
What we look for
- Approximately 1 year of financial services experience, including, prior consulting experience
- Relevant industry certification such as, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CBCP, ITIL, PMP or other specialized IT certifications
- A "go-getter" attitude, passion to constantly learn, improve and perform at the highest level
We"re interested in professionals with a genuine interest to contribute to the growth of the Testing practice. You can expect plenty of autonomy and variety in this role, so you"ll also need the ability to be nimble, take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and prioritize participation in practice initiatives that will generate a long term pipeline of sales for the firm. If you"re serious about progressing and ready to take on some of our clients" most complex issues, this role is for you. What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you"ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
- An excellent team of senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that"s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make your mark. Apply now.
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. We are united by our shared values, which inspire our people.