- At least seven (7) years of experience in one or more of the following Insurance technology domains: distribution management, underwriting, policy administration, claims, business intelligence or back office systems and related technologies.
- Experience with insurance packages including Duck Creek and Guidewire.
- Experience with technologies frequently used in the insurance market space including Oracle, Java, Windows, and/or Cognos.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or systems field (i.e. computer science, engineering, math, management information systems, or systems analysis).
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- At least five (5) years of experience in a client environment – insurance or financial services clients preferred.
- Shown success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Shown ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.