The Financial Services Manager I of Application Support and Development will provide subject matter expertise and support to client groups using Coca-Cola North America operational planning and reporting tools. The role requires leveraging business and technical skills to support existing tools and processes and assist in the development and implementation of integrated planning tools. Primary Responsibilities:
- Support CCNA Fountain Financial Close, RE and Annual Business Plan processes from a systems/technical perspective
- Serves as an Ambassador for the Profit and Loss User System (PLUS) and Account Transfer tools by providing user assistance and quarterly training and overall ongoing business process support
- Ensures data integrity of PLUS and Account Transfer tools through daily/weekly/monthly data quality checks and validation routines.
- Maintain and enhance Automated Reconciliation Tools for interfaces between PLUS and P08, Matrix, Sales Force Tool Kit (SFTK) and Operations Performance System (OPS).
- SQL Server Database administration and development
- SSIS Package administration and development
- Develop new tools to support process improvement opportunities
- Translate legacy tool requirements for enhancement and Fountain Modernization projects
Position Requirements Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge of and experience working with CCNA operational planning and reporting tools such as Matrix, SFTK, PLUS, Account Transfer Tool
- Knowledge of CCNA master data including Customer, Sales Orgs, and Product hierarchies
- Knowledge of CCNA Fountain business
- 2+ years Oracle SQL development
- 2+ years SQL Server Database development
- 2+ years developing data integration services (SSIS) in a SQL Server environment
- 1+ years VB or VBA development experience, a plus
- 1+ years client/server or web based application development
- Ability to articulate specific causes and resolution steps to team members and constituents
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Solid analytical skills
Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance, Management Information Systems or other highly analytic disciplines. Leadership Behaviors:
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES IN MS WORD OR PDF FORMAT
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.