The Financial Services Manager (FSM) is responsible for weekly financial routines for key Drug / Value Channel customers, including forecasts for Revenue, Volume, Profit, and Checkbook trade funds. FSMs are accountable to multiple stakeholders for total Trade Spend management with regular stewardship to bottlers, customer teams, Finance, and RGM. The FSM is also responsible for managing the national forecast coordinating with Sales, RGM, Demand, Regions, and Sales Centers. Primary Activities:
- Trade Spend Management - end-to-end ownership of Company and Bottling System trade spend in Checkbook
- Update/maintain (weekly) Revenue, Volume, & Profit forecasts in CAS/AIP (forecast system)
- Analyze and report on weekly, monthly and quarterly results and/or forecasts focusing on "whys", not "whats"
- Responsible for providing advanced analytical support and timely and accurate reporting of
- financial/sales performance
- Prepare, analyze, distribute, and present financial and sales reports to management
- Forecast pre/post analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with RGM/Sales on building the annual business plan
- Perform proper prepare analysis, research, and settlement of all customer deductions
- Organize and implement various projects and initiatives as required
- Effectively manage all controls: SOX, Checkbook Swim Lanes, etc.
Required - Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance, Business or related financial studies.
Preferred - CPA or Master's Degree a plus.
- 3 or more years financial, accounting or related experience
- Forecasting and business planning experience required
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user required (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- CAS System experience
- Experience in RGM, Sales, financial and business analysis a plus
- Expert Microsoft Excel user, some VBA preferred
- Thorough understanding of legacy-CCR planning & forecasting processes and systems strongly preferred or similar DSD experience
- Bottler system, beverage parent company, or CPG industry experience preferred
- Familiarity with legacy-CCR data systems a plus
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES IN MS WORD OR PDF FORMAT
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.