The OPEX Center of Excellence (OPEX COE) provides critical financial support and expertise to the North America organization by leveraging best practices, collaboration tools and capabilities to efficiently and effectively manage operating expenditures. The OPEX COE currently provides management and stewardship to the North America Enabling Functions, USA Operations and also partners with other TCCC organizations as appropriate. The COE also manages NA Group and Corporate charges, annual incentive payments, restructuring and one-time costs in collaboration with key business partners across TCCC system.
The Financial Services Manager, I - OPEX COE will be responsible for managing operating expenditures for assigned CCNA Enabling Functions and USA Operations providing general finance and accounting guidance to client groups as appropriate.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Annual Business Plan development in collaboration with client management
- Monthly rolling estimate management providing critical RE recommendations to clientele
- Performance management reporting and analysis (actuals versus plan, rolling estimate and prior year)
- Ongoing Risks and Opportunities management and mitigation analysis for client recommendation and action
- Client training and education on standard operating procedures, procurement and operating disbursement best practices as well as enforcement of internal control requirements
- Financial Systems Management of client business plan and rolling estimate within the FDW/BPC reporting platforms
- Management of the annual capital planning process on behalf of client groups as well as development and submission of RFAs for approved capital projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related field; CPA or MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in Accounting or Finance related roles
- Strong budget management skills
- Experience and exposure to the month end close and rolling estimate process
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and influence a broad client base
- Solid understanding of internal controls and compliance requirements
- Proven ability to communicate effectively to various levels of associates across the organization
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Willingness to apply an progressive lense to the business providing recommendations for new or unique solutions to help grow and sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the North America System
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver individual performance objectives to include annual business plan results ultimately creating value for North America, Enabling Functions, and US Operations clientele and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and a positive outlook on the company's priorities
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self by way of leveraging Coca-Cola training tools and capabilities seeking opportunities to share best practices across the team and organiza tion
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.