This position provides financial support and leadership for two National Account Director portfolios within the Central Zone. These teams are comprised of Directors, SEs and SSEs. Lead development of annual business plan, rolling estimate, accruals and contingency plans to mitigate risks.
- Builds value based relationships with sales teams, cross-functional teams and headquarters associates.
- Accurate financials and strong internal controls including customer contract compliance, updating financial profiles in systems based upon customer contract, proper adherence to COA on invoices and payments to customers/vendors, adherence to GAAP, compliance with quarterly SOX deadlines/deliverables.
- Validate assumptions used in standard performance management reporting, prepare for Zone SDD/PM2 reviews
- General sales support/training on new processes, systems, policies, and new products. Drives efficiencies in all processes.
- Develop and provide financial analyses to provide insights and context of results to manager and/or internal/external clients. Develop contingency plans and gap closures to mitigate risks and accelerate growth
- Provide commercial leadership, decision support, and analytical resources to deliver on strategic priorities for the division
- Serve as a center of excellence within the Central Zone finance team regarding specific processes and tasks common across the department
- Work on various other projects or tasks as deemed necessary.
Education: Bachelor's degree, Accounting or Finance
8+ years of experience with increasing levels of responsibility Business Expertise
- Understanding of Foodservice business processes and systems
- Experience supporting a Customer or Sales team preferred
- Strong communication and influencing skills required
- Ability to support sales team and help drive results while enforcing controls and maintaining financial objectivity
- Strong database management/excel skills
APPLY BY UPLOADING A COPY OF YOUR RESUME IN WORD.DOC OR PDF FORMAT
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.