The Financial Services Manager II, Supply Chain Manufacturing
has the following as its major functions:
- Indispensable finance business partner, primarily for the American Canyon, CA General Manager
- Leads financial and analytical responsibilities
- Implements financial initiatives in order to support a continuous improvement strategy
- Responsible for stewarding the internal control environment, developing productivity initiatives and reviewing capital projects/strategy
- Accountable for the Annual Business Planning & Monthly Rolling Estimate process. Partners with plant leadership to develop strategies to mitigate risks and implement opportunities
- Supply Chain Manufacturing Financial Routines & Process (40%) - Monthly financial close activities, financial statement preparation, balance sheet analysis, weekly forecasting of operating expenses and monthly rolling estimate. Interpret and communicate results to appropriate levels of management; assessing for risk and opportunity trends. Develop and deploy solutions to mitigate risk and execute opportunities
- Internal Controls Stewardship (20%) - Steward Internal Controls review to ensure compliance with required controls & processes. Partner with plants to ensure financial/controls acumen of plant teams
- Capital Investment & Productivity Analysis (20%) - Provide financial leadership by identifying productivity improvement opportunities and analyzing/recommending productivity initiative pipeline projects. This would include capital investment recommendations and analysis
- Annual Business Planning (10%) - Provide strategic direction for business planning process and play a tactical role as needed
- Ad Hoc Financial & Operational Analysis (10%) - Produce and review completed analyses that require application of financial concepts and/or tools, including Project Management of Supply Chain Manufacturing Finance PMO projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting Required
- MBA and/or CPA preferred
- 6 or more years of relevant experience required
- 10 or more years of relevant experience preferred
- Manufacturing or Supply Chain experience preferred
Professional Skills Required:
- Leadership - Strong organizational and planning abilities, teamwork and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and execute strategies
- Change management leadership across multiple business functions with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization
- Advanced financial analysis and problem solving skills - the ability to explore strategic options, developing creative solutions to complex business issues, and/or supporting decision-making.
- Perform analyses that require the application of single or multiple financial and non-financial concepts and tools, e.g. NPV, IRR, Discounted Cash Flow, loss projection as well as exposure and risk assessment
- Working knowledge of internal control principles
- Proficient in use of Excel
- Travel required is less than 5%
- Limited Relocation is available
APPLY BY UPLOCATING A COPY OF YOUR RESUME IN WORD.DOC OR PDF FORMAT
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.