PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
The Financial Services industry is operating in a challenging environment due to global economic pressure, increasing regulatory demands and capital requirements as well as significant operational and technology changes. Our growing Financial Services Advisory practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help major financial institutions around the world respond to their most complex business challenges.
The Financial Services Advisory practice is composed of three industry sectors: Asset Management, Banking & Capital Markets and Insurance.
Our People & Change consultants help clients optimize their people strategy. This high performing team helps clients with human resources strategy, program delivery as well as develop the right organizational design. Additionally, they focus on driving change in leadership and culture, workforce planning and performance, and human resource operations and technologies
leveraging change management and communications, capability development and training. ÂPosition/Program Requirements
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development, Human Resource Management or Business Administration
Degree(s) Preferred: Master's degree in Business Administration, Organizational Development or Human Resource Management
Certification(s) Preferred: SPHR
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and an proven success record of managing complex human capital change management programs, including thorough knowledge of people-related competencies and academic background such as psychology, human factors, applied cognition:
- Assessment of change readiness, leadership alignment, and organizational impact
- Change vision and strategy
- Organizational design
- Training strategies, and curricula and course development
- Cultural transformation plans
- Stakeholder management and communications to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in, and support
Demonstrates a thorough proven track record of success managing small to mid-size project teams in a collaborative and fast-paced environment:
- Developing work plans for a project work stream, understanding dependencies, maintaining project economics, and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues
- Identifying skills and resources needed for timely and quality deliverables while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues
- Articulating complex issues and structuring clear and concise written documents, adjusting style and level of details depending on audience
- Identifying and resolving basic business analysis challenges with limited assistance
- Adjusting readily to shifting priorities and rapid change
- Anticipating and addressing client needs while building and expanding relationships with clients
- Proactively increasing the firm's intellectual property via client work, and sharing new material across the firm
Demonstrates proven thorough ability to promote a collaborative work environment:
- Managing, coaching, and mentoring less experienced staff
- Monitoring the team workload while meeting client expectations, and respecting the work-life quality of team members.
hired 2 JMO candidates.
Approved to increase the req count by 2 for those two hires. They do not count against approved headcount for the team. Swapped 1 EA req.