About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description
The Financial Services Associate provides Legendary Customer Service while offering financial advice and selling TD Bank products and services to new and existing Customers. Looks for every opportunity to deepen Customer relationships by asking probing questions and offering appropriate additional products and services. Responsible to have knowledge of and sell the wide variety of products and services, including loan and mortgage products. This role will contribute to the growth of the business by developing and deepening the new and existing Customer relationships and will be responsible for meeting and exceeding specific, individual and team based business goals. The Banker is responsible for the entire service process in the Store, which includes responsibility for over the counter transactions and more complex sales and service questions and requests.
- Greet and interact with the Customer in professional manner, providing exceptional Customer service by meeting all the Customer inquiries, assisting the Customer and/or directing the Customer to the appropriate employee or Business Partner as necessary.
- Create a more interactive sales environment that involves direct Customer interface at all facets of the process, using technology to aid in the process and moving to meet the needs of the Customer in a more proactive manner.
- Proactively demonstrate lobby leadership in the lobby, help & advice area and in self-serve areas of the Store with the goal to deliver an enhanced Customer experience and create a positive "First Impression'" by greeting and engaging Customers in a range of sales, service and informational conversations.
- Complete financial transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, bill payments and/or other account transactions for customers in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Generate and pursue sales leads, and implement specific sales initiatives and campaigns as needed in the Store.
- Conducts loan interviews, accepts loan applications, and conducts loan closings.
- Ensure customer problems are handled appropriately, escalating issues when necessary.
- Contribute to the achievement of Store business objectives by meeting or exceeding individual sales & referral goals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 Years of related experience.
- Successful Certification as a Consumer Lender (CCL).
- Must have current Notary License.
- A satisfactory criminal background check, a credit report, and a review of information from the National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLSR) regarding any administrative, civil, or criminal findings by any government agency are required by federal law for this position (Regulation Z, 12 CFR Part 1026).
- Ability to provide community services, including, but not limited to, WOW! Zone training classes.
- Sales skills with the ability to influence Customers.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Teller Experience / Cash Handling Experience.
- Demonstrated effective problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to schedule and prioritize work.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within deadlines.
- Strong PC skills.
Hours 40 hrs Monday - Saturday Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Hampshire City (Primary) Newmarket
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.