About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description
The Financial Service Representative I (FSR) act as an Insurance licensed employee, providing Customers with additional products & services and acting as wealth referral champion within the Store. The Financial Services Representative I (FSR) is required to maintain active registration with State Life & Health Insurance licensing. The Financial Service Representative I (FSR) act in a dual role as FSR and Customer Service Representative and are the primary contact and resource for large/complex credit needs within the store, consistently providing exemplary Customer Service through selling and cross-selling a wide range of banking products, investment and insurance products and services to new and existing Customers.
- Sells and cross-sells insurance products to new and existing Customers.
- Meets with customers and prospects and develops understanding of other financial objectives and needs. Assesses customer information and suggests appropriate product and service solutions. Sells customers on value and benefits of suggested alternatives and closes sales.
- Maintains strong product and sales knowledge and champions core service values. Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff.
- Provides sound advice at every Customer interaction to create a positive Customer experience and ensure that the Customer's financial needs are met.
- Contributes to the ongoing improvement of the Customer Experience by leading, coaching and modeling quality service at every Customer interaction.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding specific individual sales goals.
- Cultivates strong relationships with back office service partners to ensure delivery of high quality customer service, on-going communication needs and operational consistency.
- Develops plan to achieve sales goals with assistance from management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 Years of related experience.
- Knowledge of retail banking products and services.
- Sales ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer Services Representative experience helpful.
- Developing knowledge of retail investment industry.
- Relationship building skills.
- Self-directed, with developing ability to plan own activities to achieve sales goals.
- Good time management skills.
- PC skills.
- Life and Health Insurance required within 3 months of employment. Eligible to take licensing maximum of 3 times.
- This position falls within the definition of Loan Originator as defined under Regulation Z of the Truth in Lending Act, 12 CFR Part 1026.36, and the definition of Mortgage Loan Originator as defined under the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (SAFE Act), 12 U.S.C. •• 5102 et seq., and its implementing regulations, 12 CFR Part 1007.
- Must be eligible for employment with a covered financial institution under the standards established by Regulation Z of the Truth in Lending Act, 12 CFR Part 1026.36.
- Must be eligible for registration as a registered mortgage loan originator with the NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry) in accordance with the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (SAFE Act), 12 U.S.C. •• 5102 et seq., and its implementing regulations, 12 CFR Part 1007.
- A satisfactory criminal background check, credit report, and statements from job applicant regarding administrative, civil, or criminal findings by any government agency are required by federal law for this position.
Hours weekdays - rotating Sunday's Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey City (Primary) Ocean