Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Join a team reshaping the future of global commerce, rethinking how millions of people buy, sell, connect and share around the world. This role is part of the Global Payments, Billing, and Risk organization in eBay. The individual will be responsible for supporting eBay’s Financial Services (FS) suite with oversight for at least one solution, including managing the strategy, execution, and ongoing tracking and improvement of the business. The Financial Services Solutions Lead will play a key role in strengthening our relationships with our buyers and sellers and driving the P&L for the respective financial services business solution.
- Define and implement overall financial service solution strategy and go-to-market plans
- Develop business plans and position product(s) across segments in the target market
- Monitor industry and company-specific trends and provide a view on the competitive landscape for other similar financial services solutions offered by banks and retailers
- Broaden marketing channels, expand product offerings, enhance customer engagement, and strengthen loyalty to core eBay marketplace
- Responsible and accountable for achieving product-focused financial goals
- Track and assess customer activity, trends, and performance of top FS solutions
- Develop and present insightful analysis to Directors, VPs, and other senior executives that helps improve business performance through product design, customer experience, new customer acquisition, customer retention, and increased spend
- Lead relationships with strategic partners / vendors, negotiating contracts and agreements that leverage eBay’s scale and market position
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in business development, product management, strategy in financial services and / or financial services management consulting
- In-depth knowledge of financial services industry, competitive landscape
- Proven capability to collaborate across cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate with partners and / or work with external stakeholders
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt in a dynamic business environment
- Ability to foresee and mitigate risk
A little about us:
eBay is a global commerce platform and payments leader connecting millions of buyers and sellers.