- 5 to 7 years in Scoping and delivering technology innovation services
- Bachelor's degree
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration
- Intellectual capacity to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to anticipate, understand and respond to Client needs shaping the behavior in accordance to the situation
- Ability to build and develop high - performing teams taking ownership of developing others
- Collaboration, team orientation and stewardship.
- Experience within one or more of the Banking, Capital Markets, and Insurance industries.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value.
- Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
- Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
The Word to HTML converter is the best free online tool to transform Word, Excel, Google docs, and any other document to web content.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.