- 7-12 years of technical expertise in IT infrastructure, IT network, operating system and Middleware configurations, with knowledge of alternative architectures and emerging trends, solutions and products in an IT security domain, IT Risk Management, or encryption technologies and products, or Security Monitoring solutions and SOC Lifecycle
- Bachelor's degree
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration and intellectual capacity to develop creative and innovative solutions
- Strong and trust-based C-level relationships with simple value articulation
- Ability to lead teams through transformation programs
- Collaboration, team orientation and stewardship.
- Deep experience within one or more of the Banking, Capital Markets, and Insurance industries.
- Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
- An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
- An ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client’s issues.
- Experience leading large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
- Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.