Overview Who are we?
TEKsystems ® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation's largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems ® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success. Job Summary:
The position will provide strategic support to executive business partners globally and be involved in strategy development and execution as well as numerous projects in the areas of Sales Excellence and Profitability. Additionally, the position will be responsible for supporting pricing and profitability evaluation tools and processes, financial planning, reporting and analysis and preparation of financial plans and forecasts based on performance expectations. Responsibilities Essential Functions:
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Qualifications Minimum Education/Abilities/Skills:
- Provide financial support to the Global Services organization and be involved in key strategic sales excellence and profitability management initiatives as the key analytical lead.
- Assess and provide recommendations to Global Services leadership regarding pricing and other financial models specific to global services engagements.
- Partner with all Global Services finance teams, Business Analytics and Sales team to develop pricing strategy including tools to assess and evaluate key profitability measures for proposed deals
- Develop detailed financial forecasts incorporating historic, trended and current business information. Prepare sensitivity analysis impact on revenue, expenses and profitability by modeling changes in key variables.
- Monitor the success of pricing and contracting strategies through defined performance measurement techniques and adapt strategies as needed.
- Prepare and distribute financial reports and packages by gathering and analyzing information related to current performance and review with Senior/Executive Management.
- Manage financial planning process and tools as well as analytics. Interact and partner with global teams in all geographic areas and collaborate for successful business partnership and financial management.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting as needed including complex analysis on sales, expenses and profitability for Global Services organization
- 5-7+ years prior experience in a Financial Analytics role with a global, services organization focused on strategic pricing elements is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting or related field. Advanced degree preferred
- Proven, result oriented problem solving skills with an ability to drive insight and recommendations from analysis.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in key analytical tools including Excel, Access and other relational databases
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to build strong relationships at all levels of an organization
- Expert in services pricing strategy and analysis
- Adaptable to change and constructive criticism
Minimal travel is required for this position ( less than 10%) The Company is a equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.