The Control and Reporting Analyst will be responsible for overall support of PepsiCo's Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) System. The ideal candidate is expected to assist global HFM administrators with user support, training, application maintenance, SOx reporting and system security. The ideal candidate will also have excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with team members and BIS counterparts.
This is considered an entry level position and candidates with 1-3 years of experience are preferred. Recent college grads will also be considered if an applicable internship was completed in Accounting or BIS. Key Accountabilities Include:
Qualifications/Requirements Qualifications / Requirements
- Responsible for HFM application updates and maintenance in a global environment.
- Security & Maintenance of HFM applications.
- HFM report writing - report creation and maintenance for PepsiCo specific applications
- System User training & support - Provide end user training, support and overall help to the global HFM community.
- SOx compliance reporting - assist with SOx reporting requirements.
- BIS liaison- Work closely with BIS on technical issues
- Bachelor's Degree - Accounting or Finance or IT
- 1 - 3 years of business experience
- Experience working in complex business environment, managing multiple priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong team player
- Strong knowledge of processes and internal controls
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.