Financial Systems Analyst III
The Analyst is in the Accounting department within the Financial Systems team and participates as a functional Oracle Finance Administrator assisting with system implementations, administration, and daily support to existing modules and backup support for other applications. This role recommends appropriate solutions to business for production support and enhancement requests. The Analyst prepares documentation on financial application processes and procedures, as well as maintains documentation to include any updates or changes to processes. Essential duties and responsibilities, shown below, will vary accordingly based on assignment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees Oracle Finance modules (GL, AP, FA, PA, CM) as a functional administrator providing system implementations, administration, and daily support to existing applications.
- Recommends appropriate solutions to business for production support and enhancement requests.
- Prepares documentation on financial application processes and procedures, as well as maintains documentation to include any updates or changes to processes.
- Provides training and assistance to new and existing users.
- Provides overall financial reporting support to the organization's functions and special project requests.
- Conducts functional and technical analysis to support business requirements and development of associated functional and technical specifications.
- Participates in new technology testing, development, and support.
- Assists in maintenance of interfaces to/from other applications of financial systems.
- Acts as liaison with IT and functional users of the Oracle modules.
- Assists with developing project plans for deployment of new technology.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, developments, and new technologies impacting the Financial Systems function.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Finance or Accounting function.
- Experience using Oracle EBS.
- Knowledge of Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion HFM, Visual Basic
- Extensive knowledge of financial calculations, allocations and reporting.
- Solid PC skills including knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) with a strong proficiency in Excel and Access and is familiar with other financial software applications.
- Requires excellent analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Excellent time management, planning, and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and act with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work independently under time constraints and on projects of varying lengths.
- Contribute individually with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Superior problem solving skills - must be resourceful and creative with solutions.
- Knowledge of Visual Lease, Trintech ReconNET, Trintech Cadency, Hyperion Planning is a plus.
Minimal travel is required.
We offer a competitive salary plus bonus potential and excellent benefits including dental, medical, tuition reimbursement, 401K and more.
Avis Budget Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job, which may vary, based on job location, department or the assignment. The actual essential duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary by location, department, reporting structure or other business needs. No inference should be drawn that a specific job duty, responsibility or qualification is non-essential by its absence from this description. #LI-TT1
A little about us: