Job Location: United States : Florida : Tampa
The global finance support department sits within the financial management group line of business. This department has a unique opportunity to work directly with the finance teams on a global scale. Meet individuals with in MetLife’s organization across the globe and have the opportunity.
Performs a variety of financial studies to analyze and report interrelationships of financial information.
- Work on small enhancements for both internal and external customers. This effort may include requirements gathering, planning, work effort analysis, project tracking, working with resources from other areas, etc. (10%)
- Level 2 Support – In this role, you will support the level 2 services provided by GFS. These functions may include (but are not limited to) system maintenance, end user support (both email as well as GFS Hotline), monthly processes in HP, HFM, PeopleSoft, Frontier, etc... The primary L2 focus for this position could be HP, PeopleSoft GL, and/or Frontier. (80%).
- Training – Will be responsible to train into all functions supported by the L1 Support team on a scheduled basis to become a fully functional member of the unit (10%).
- Flexibility in work hours is a must. This position will require some weekend support hours on a scheduled basis, as well as some later support hours on a scheduled basis. All associates should know what their schedule is at least a month in advance.
- Strong working knowledge and experience with ITIL Framework and procedures flow
- Knowledge of LEAN principals and proven ability to identify, design, and implement process improvements
- Proven experience managing or participating in an IT/Service Desk function
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstration of strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Adaptable to various work situations; ability to work well with others across all levels of management
- MS Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Access
- In order to post for this position, you need the proper work authorization to work in the country where the position is located and not require relocation assistance.
- Knowledge of MetLife’s Financial Systems (PeopleSoft, Hyperion Suite, Essbase) is a plus.
- Fluency in additional languages is a plus
FMG – FACT – Global Finance Support TPA L2
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of MetLife to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination on any basis protected by law.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.