Business IntroductionThe team is located in an agile open space and uses physical and virtual tools to collaborate and manage their work. The secret to success is our people and culture. We enjoy building quality products, crafting an amazing user experience, continually reinventing and evolving how we work and having lots of fun in the process. The team is collocated in Southbury CT and Armonk NY. Individuals will work in and between the two locations. No remote opportunities exist. Who you are:You will be part of a team supporting the IBM Finance Systems Indirect Tax process. A key component of how we work is using Agile Practices and IBM Design Thinking to drive customer success, delivers holistic product experiences, and tackles new and exciting challenges related to Application and System development and integration. We're looking for enthusiastic full stack Development Leader who can lead a team of 7-8 to build and maintain an Indirect Tax Blockchain Technical solution. What you'll do:
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain the IT Technical Solution.
- Demonstrate a clear pride of ownership for the IT Technical solution.
- Lead the Technical Development team and partner with the IT Architect to design a world class solution.
- Collaborate with multiple levels of IT and Business management and partner across multiple IT Teams and systems.
- Actively participate and lead in the Agile and DevOps development process.
- Propose new ideas.
- Relentless focus on quality and lead the development team in continuous improvement.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.