The team is located in an agile open space and uses physical and virtual tools to collaborate and manage their work. The secret to success is our people and culture. We enjoy building quality products, crafting an amazing user experience, continually reinventing and evolving how we work and having lots of fun in the process.
No remote opportunities exist
Will consider relocation for candidates with the right skills/experience
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorshipWho you are:You will be part of a team supporting the IBM Finance Systems Blockchain COE currently involved with solutions in support of Indirect Tax and Intercompany Accounting. A key component of how we work is using Agile Practices and IBM Design Thinking to drive customer success, deliver holistic product experiences, and tackle new and exciting challenges related to Application and System development and integration.
We're looking for an enthusiastic application developer to help us build, enhance and maintain our Blockchain solutions. Creativity, intellectual curiosity, passion for helping others, technical and business problem solving, and appreciation for professionalism and excellence in execution and client support are key characteristics for success. Candidates should aspire to continuous learning, be open to learning about and interacting on a daily basis with a wide variety of diverse cultures and backgrounds, and appreciate the value and experience of small, diverse teams who Think Big.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.What you'll do:
Successful candidates will have the following work habits
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain the IT Technical Solution.
- Demonstrate a clear pride of ownership for the IT Technical solution.
- Actively participate in the Agile and DevOps development process.
- Propose new ideas.
- Relentless focus on quality and continuous improvement
- Perform root cause analysis of technical and process issues
- Work will be performed in Southbury, CT
- Strong desire and ability to learn new technical skills and absorb professional knowledge quickly
- Strong analytical, good debugging and problem solving skills
- Requires demonstrated communication and customer interfacing skills
- Iteratively develop and enhance solutions to business needs
- Work effectively in an open environment where creativity and collaboration are welcome and encouraged
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.