Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Financial Systems Lead Solutions Specialist
in our Deerfield, IL office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Financial Systems Lead Solutions Specialist working on the CSFP-Financial Systems Team , a typical day will include:
Qualifications: REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Subject Matter Expert for all SAP Finance modules used in the US
- Participates in development of financial systems roadmap
- Engages directly and regularly with SAP for guidance on solution options and to resolve critical production issues using SAP OSS
- Performs business analysis with the Finance functions and to capture their unmet requirements
- Partners with all Finance business system owners
- Supports and manages other non-SAP US financial systems such as Concur, Corptax, MS Reporting, SAP BW, Blackline, etc.
- Manages all integration between SAP and other financial systems
- Support and manage the global Concur application including analysis, prioritization and implementation of change requests
- Manage application service providers for all applications under ownership
- Strong technical understanding of financial systems and IT architecture, including knowledge of systems and technologies typically used by the pharmaceutical industry in the Finance space
- Subject matter expert for SAP FI-GL, FI-CO, FI-AM, FI-A/P & A/R, EC-PCA, FSCM (In-House Cash) & Report Painter
- Knowledge of Concur functionality and import / export processes
- Experience configuring SAP In-house cash with end to end functionalities including centralized payments, centralized receipts, current account management, end of day processing, interest run, bank statement reconciliation and in-house bank statement generation
- Knowledge of SAP ALE & EDI, SAP IDOC, & SRM to facilitate integration with other complimentary source systems
- Experience with Concur, financial reporting and planning solutions such as MS Reporting Services and Cognos / TM1 is preferred
- Understanding of financial processes such as procure to pay, record to report, expense report processing, and order to cash.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate financial business needs into different scenarios for technical implementation
- Knowledge of the Concur application including the technologies available for integration with other applications
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 5-10 years of SAP Finance configuration experience
- Knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP & financial accounting standards
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Learn more at takedajobs.com
. Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered to shine.