Business IntroductionThe team is located in an agile open space and uses physical and virtual tools to collaborate and manage their work. The secret to success is our people and culture. We enjoy building quality products, crafting an amazing user experience, and having lots of fun in the process. The team is collocated in both Southbury CT and Armonk NY with other new professional hires and experienced IT analysts and developers. Individuals will work between the two locations. No remote opportunities exist. Who you are:You will be part of a team supporting the IBM Finance Systems Tax process. A key component of how we work is using Agile Practices and IBM Design Thinking to drive customer success, delivers holistic product experiences, and tackles new and exciting challenges related to Application and System development and integration. We're looking for enthusiastic full stack developers to help us build and maintain a Tax information portal where we will integrate our global tax information and data, provide interactive user experience and establish a base for tax analytics reporting. You will become an expert in the data and extend that expertise to building intelligent reporting and analytics. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without a future need for visa sponsorship What you'll do:
How we'll help you grow:IBM is on the leading edge offering exposure to and use of cloud-based and cognitive technologies and the opportunity for technical growth. Requirements:
- Design, develop and maintain new features.
- Demonstrate a clear pride of ownership.
- Collaborate with others.
- Actively participate in the Agile development process.
- Propose new ideas.
- Relentless focus on quality.
- Maintain a fun, inclusive and creative work environment.
- 2+ years' experience in the following:
- Building requirements from business needs
- Working with IT professionals in translating the business requirements into IT solutions
- Deep involvement in developing test cases and hands-on experience in application testing
- Proven problem solving experience
- 1+ year experience in the following:
- SQL or similar
- Relational Database
- Experience in Data Collection and low level analysis
- Experience with portal development
- Understanding Test Automation Strategy
- Finance business acumen with a focus on Enterprise tax processing
- IBM Watson
- Bluemix/Cloud Computing
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.