Primary Purpose of Job:
- Preparation of monthly financial forecasts and weekly forecast updates.
- Analysis of financial and operational results.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting packages for senior management.
- Month-end closing and reporting, including account reconciliations and coordination of closing entries with other APP locations.
- Capital appropriation support.
- Analysis of plant spending and leadership of spend management systems.
- Tracking execution of cost savings projects and coordinating reporting in cost savings system.
- Financial analysis and process development for special projects, as required.
- Completion of our Sarbanes-Oxley requirements for internal controls.
Major Activities/Key Challenges:
- This opening is with Power and Propulsion - a world leader in the investment casting of superalloys, aluminum and titanium primarily for jet aircraft and industrial gas turbine markets.
- The FTP participant will have exposure to both corporate and plant environments. The program will develop candidates into well-rounded financial professionals ready to progress into increasingly challenging assignments. The FTP is a flexible program which provides broad exposure to a number of company operations, financial and management systems, organizational levels and problem solving approaches. This position will report to the VP of Finance for APP. This is an 18-month rotational program and candidates must be geographically mobile throughout the program. This role is ideal for a new or recent graduate.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business from an accredited institution
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and oral form
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Willingness to take initiative / self-started
- Experience with querying databases
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.