Oracle Financing provides customers with the easiest and most affordable way to acquire IT solutions, including both point solutions from Oracle and complex, multi-vendor systems with software, hardware and services from Oracle and Oracle partners. Oracle Financing closes $ 2.5 billion annually, supporting all Oracle Products and Services and distribution channels, in over 60 countries.
This function includes supporting Oracle's inside sales teams in a high-velocity environment, as well as providing support to Oracle's field sales teams on larger more strategic transactions. Tasks and responsibilities:
- Support OracleDirect (inside sales) programmatically
- Provide Oracle Sales and Sales Management payment solutions and procurement facilities for complex customer transactions. This includes pricing, structuring, proposing, and negotiating transactions.
- Work with customer executives to develop tailored payment, leasing and financing solutions; may include collaboration on in-depth accounting treatments, to help enable the sale.
- Train Oracle and partner sales personnel on the variety of payment solutions available, as well as how to identify opportunities for accelerating technology sales through OFD engagement
- Continue to develop and expand Oracle Financing's business within the Austin hub
- Strong sales background, with 5 years or more selling to businesses and organizations.
- Degree in Finance or Economics or equivalent; MBA a plus
- Passion for enabling customer acquisition of technology products and services
- Strong understanding and familiarity with financial concepts, financial analysis, financial structuring using spreadsheets and financial markets. Finance or leasing industry experience preferred.
- Able to develop sales training materials and present sales training
- Exceptional contract negotiation skills and ability to engage the "C" level
- Ability to manage a high volume of transactions
- Sales oriented and customer focused with evident business acumen
- Accustomed to providing a high level of service with quality and accuracy
- Highly self-motivated who enjoys challenges of building a business
- Comfortable managing and progressing multiple assignments and priorities
- Able to work accurately under pressure and to deliver within tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel and presentation skills
- Detailed IT accounting knowledge and tax competency skills are desirable
The primary focus of an Inside Sales representative is to sell solutions and services to existing Oracle customers and to prospect for new customers in the assigned territory or vertical.
As an Internet Sales Representative you will sell products and services to an assigned geographic or national account base territory to achieve assigned objectives. Generates sales leads as well as closing the sales on line or by phone. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound calls to pursue sales. Develops account penetration strategies, and closes business . Responsible for understanding Oracle*s product offerings and competitive issues. Identifies new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns with management assistance. Liaise with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling Oracle products and services. Participates as a team member on sales teams including field sales, support and education sales and sales consulting.
Duties and tasks are varied and are complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. Failure to obtain results would have serious consequences and need expenditure of resources. Contacts are within the organization and with external customers. May have project lead role and/or supervise lower level personnel. 5 years business experience. Proven ability to manage complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with customers/prospects. Typically bachelor degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.