The Finish Goods Planner contributes to the success of Naked Juice by managing the supply chain/manufacturing process and projects; Supply Chain related tasks include Production Planning, Deployment Planning, out of Stock Results. Additionally, perform other supply chain functions, such as tracking STOs by monitoring warehouse and transportation performance, monitoring age of products, run frequency and KPI reporting. Incumbent must become proficient with planning tools and systems. In addition, this position will monitor inventories levels of vegetables and packaging materials, which will require the ability to work effectively cross-functionally across organizations to ensure material availability, freshness and accountability.Essential Functions Include:
- Effectively utilize Planning tools to generate timely finished goods production plans. These production plans must be communicated to properly execute raw material and finished good production.
- Key liaison with Operations Manager, Supply Chain and senior leadership on inventory and service issues.
- Effectively utilize SAP to generate outbound STOs and monitor deployment to ensure appropriate inventory levels.
- Communicate with shipping and warehouse locations to ensure outbound STOs deliver on-time to support demand.
- Monitor freshness reports and develop game plan to address product that will not meet freshness goals.
- Monitor inventories of items that are to be discontinued to eliminate / minimize scrap dollars.
- Closely monitor replenishment plans for the effective and timely launch of new products and promotional initiatives. This includes working with planners, transportation, warehousing, project managers, contract manufacturing managers, and others.
Function: Supply Chain
- Degree in a business related field (Operations Management, Logistics, etc.)
- 2 to 5 years' experience in planning or inventory management.
- Experience with SAP a plus.
- Strong communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and influence management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required.
- Strong customer-focus and results orientation.
- Commitment to high service levels is a must.
- Must communicate effectively with all levels of the organization in order to succeed.
Eligible for Standard Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.