We are proud to partner with SIG SAUER in Newington, NH and we are currently seeking Finisher candidates to work in their production facility. Finishers will be responsible for completing tasks related to the final step in the manufacturing process for firearms.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operation of sandblasting and grinding machines to ensure proper smoothness
- Tumbling and deburring product
- Working with hand tools and from written and verbal instructions
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Must have at least one year of experience working in manufacturing, preferably with experience in a machine shop
- Must be able to work with small hand tools and have good hand to eye coordination
- Must be able to stand and work on your feet for at least 10 hours per day
We are hiring for first, second, and weekend shifts. Pay rates range from $13.00 - $15.60 per hour depending on shift.
Call us at 603-436-5335 to schedule your interview!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.