Location: Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Posted: November 25, 2016
Reference ID: 1751164514
Adecco is currently assisting SIG SAUER in recruiting for Finishing positions with SIG SAUER in Newington, NH! These are long term temporary positions with the possibility of temp to perm. Candidates will be responsible for performing any number of duties in the finishing process, including sandblasting, tumbling and deburring. This is a great foot in the door with a growing company! Interested? Apply today and then call one of our Recruiters at 603-598-0117 to get you in for an in person interview.
- Work with small hand tools
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Preferred to have 1 year of experience working in a machine shop or similar manufacturing environment
- High School Diploma or GED
Shifts and Pay Rates:
- 1st shift Weekdays: Monday through Thursday, 5:00am to 3:30pm ($13.00 per hour)
- 2nd shift Weekdays: Monday through Thursday, 3:30pm to 2:00am ($13.00 per hour + 10% shift differential)
- 1st shift Weekends: Friday through Sunday, 5:00am to 5:30pm ($13.00 per hour + 20% shift differential)
- 2nd shift Weekends: Friday through Sunday, 5:00pm to 5:30am ($13.00 per hour + 30% shift differential)
** Weekend shifts - Work 36 hours, get paid for 40!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!