What you will do
Primary responsibilities include scheduling all fire alarm and fire sprinkler inspections, extracting inspection reports as needed, working on holds for fire alarm and fire sprinkler inspections only, request rental equipment PO's required for inspections, schedule and track BAMA inspections, schedule and track Brookdale inspections, work BNI report and reassign work to manage customer expectations.
How you will do it
Scheduling and optimization of area fire alarm and fire sprinkler inspections.
• Scheduling and optimization of all area inspections.
• Input/Correct estimated hours to complete inspections during the scheduling process
• Assign task in ACE for all scheduling
• Utilize planning board / Gantt
• Pull inspection reports as requested
• Schedule and track BAMA, past due and Brookdale inspections
• Review and work BNI report weekly
• Review and clear on hold report for inspections
• Demonstrate the ability to prioritize scheduling backorders in addition to resolving customer issues.
• Reassign work as needed to manage customer's expectations making judgments based on current workloads and priorities.
• Distribution of auto-gen inspections to field inspectors
• Rental equipment procurement if required
• Procuring outside resources if required
• Perform other duties as directed by ASSM
What we look for
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 2 years dispatching and/or customer service experience preferred
• Computer literacy with working knowledge of Windows based computer applications
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to handle a high volume of customer calls.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.