Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms
The primary function of this position is to provide reliable, high quality customer support through on-site inspecting and preventive maintenance services performed on SimplexGrinnell and other manufacturer's equipment and are able to document deficiencies found during an inspection. Applies experience and /or skills acquired through formal training to procedures, policies and understanding of team objectives. Anticipates problems and recognizes when to deviate from standard practices. Selects appropriate procedures to resolve problems which may involve uncommon variations. Candidate must possess excellent written/verbal communication and outstanding customer service skills. Professional appearance and attitude are a must.
Rewards and benefits
We'll expect a lot from you, but we'll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we'll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you'll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
• At least 18 years of age
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• Must have a valid driver's license, and a clean driving record
• Need to have 5+ years of experience in all fire sprinkler systems wet, dry, deluge, and pre-action
• Required to have a full understanding of all NFPA and local codes that apply (NFPA 25; Life safety 101)
• Must have an understanding of all fire codes and ability to discern deficiencies in the system being inspected
• Must obtain and retain any licenses that are required by National, State and local codes
• NICET Level III certification preferred
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.