What you will do
Test and inspect fire alarm systems with existing and new customer base.
Maintain proper documentation for work performed using tools provided
Must adhere to company safety policies and procedures
Follow verbal and written instructions
Carry/move equipment and tools weighing up to 70lbs
Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions; such as climbing ladders, scaffolding, and high lift equipment
Must be able to work alternative shifts or weekends to meet customer needs
Must perform all duties in a safe and professional manner & maintain a clean and safe work areaWhat we look for
- Installation or Service Experience in testing and inspecting Fire Alarm Equipment.
- Self-starter that can work with little or no supervision
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and the ability to learn quickly
- Capable of performing physical labor
- Excellent communication skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Driver's License with good driving record
- Ability to work well with others
- Obtain NICET I within 1 year of employment
- Basic computer skills - Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook) along with SmartPhone skills
- Proof of FA Inspection license for OH. KY FA license, SP Licenses, or NICET are a plus
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law . If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou .