What you will do
What we look for
- This skilled position involves the programming of fire alarm, security, and access control system panels.
- Typical skills include the reprogram, or pre-tear out and then add-ons and rebuild system and certify system
- Experience Low voltage, Fire Alarm, CCTV and IT and IP networks
- Organize and effectively utilize technical resources, information, material, and support to assure efficient execution of all assigned tasks.
- Complete and submit all required task-related, activity, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
- Troubleshooting and repairing installed systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 2 years' experience with fire alarm, access control, security intrusion, sound and communications systems.
- Candidate must possess excellent written/verbal communication and outstanding customer service skills.
- Must be able to interpret blueprints, diagrams and specifications.
- A good working knowledge of computers is necessary (Microsoft Office Products).
- Applicant must also have a valid driver's license.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.