What you will do
As the leader in the fire protection and security industry, we've been keeping homes and buildings safe for decades. But we're always looking for ways to do more. And as we look to make our systems and technologies even smarter and more connected, it's vital that we have talented Installation and Service Technicians on hand to make sure our solutions are always at their best.
This is your opportunity to make a contribution to the world around you, to add real value to our customers, and to help us deliver solutions that will have a lasting impact. How you will do it
What we look for
- Service, troubleshoot and program Fire Alarm, CCTV and Card Access systems.
- Primarily service our customers in Martin, Indian River, and St. Lucie counties
- Work with a sense of urgency
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Be timely in your attendance at work and for on-call duties
- Perform a wide variety of duties including attending training classes in and out of state when available.
- Backup other technicians willing to work overtime to provide same day service for overflow service calls.
- Real time dispatching and closing of service calls via laptop and iPhone.
- Maintaining an accurate inventory
- Effectively communicate with our customers and provide high quality service
- Perform other duties as directed
- 2-5 years of experience in Fire Alarm, CCTV and Card Access systems
- Excellent phone skills and strong interaction with customers
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Have a valid driver's license and a driving record that meets company requirements
- Must be able to pass level two background check
- Must be able to work on-call
- Must be able to travel out of state for training
- Must be available for overtime including weekends
- NICET certification
- Associate's degree in Electronics or equivalent
- FASA/BASA certification
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law . If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou .