Fire Alarm Service Technician
What you will do:
How you will do it:
- This skilled position involves the programming of fire alarm, security, and access control system panels.
- Typical skills include the reprogram, or pre-tear out and then add-ons and rebuild system and certify system
- Experience CCTV, Access, IT and IP networks
What we look for:
- Organize and effectively utilize technical resources, information, material, and support to assure efficient execution of all assigned tasks.
- Complete and submit all required task-related, activity, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
- Troubleshooting and repairing installed systems.
Who we are:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 2 years' experience with fire alarm, access control, security intrusion, sound and communications systems.
- Candidate must possess excellent written/verbal communication and outstanding customer service skills.
- Must be able to interpret blueprints, diagrams and specifications.
- A good working knowledge of computers is necessary.
- Applicant must also have a valid driver's license .
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.