Location: Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Posted: November 12, 2016
Reference ID: 2076211811
Adecco is currently assisting SIG SAUER in recruiting for Assembler positions in Portsmouth, NH. These are long-term temporary positions with the possibility of temp to perm. The Assemblers are responsible for the following work order instructions and assemble required firearms based on the Job Routing Sheet provided for them.
Interested candidates should apply TODAY and then call our Recruiters at 603-598-0117 to schedule an interview with our client!
Responsibilities for the Assembler jobs include:
- Must be able to perform standard assembly procedures, work, and repairs on manufactured products according to provided work instructions.
- Any other required tasks managed by assembly lead or manager.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Workers are expected to meet and exceed predetermined daily, weekly, and monthly production goals
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
- Must be able to work under the direction of a production manager and lead
- Must be able to use different tools and equipment necessary for the specified requirements in a production line
- Must be able to follow established safety procedures
- Must possess manual dexterity, cognitive reasoning and understanding for production work instructions, and must be able to perform repetitive tasks
- Must be able to stand for the length of the shift
Shifts and pay rates:
1st Shift Weekdays: Monday through Thursday, 5:00am to 3:30pm ($13.00 per hour)
2nd Shift Weekdays: Monday through Thursday, 4:00pm to 2:30am ($13.00 per hour + 10% shift differential)
1st Shift Weekends: Friday through Sunday, 6:00am to 6:30pm ($13.00 per hour + 20% shift differential)
** Weekend shifts - Work 36 hours, get paid for 40!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!