Coca-Cola seeks a Fireman/Boiler Operator to operate and maintain the plant which provides utilities, including compressed air, steam and chilled water. Operate equipment at a high rate of efficiency in an environmentally safe manner at all times. Essential Functions:
- Operate high-pressure steam boilers.
- Perform maintenance on the boilers and all related piping and necessary equipment.
- Troubleshoot all related problems with the steam system using and interpreting drawings and specifications.
- Maintain the plant's compressed air supply at required pressure at all times.
- Complete and maintain accurate documentation/logs of activities during shift and sign applicable State log books.
- Troubleshoot and correct problems with utilities.
- Perform preventative maintenance duties as required and when requested.
- Maintain equipment and area cleanliness to ensure compliance with all GMP standards.
- Strictly adhere to the use of proper chemical handling procedures.
- Demonstrate good attendance.
- Maintain proper operation of the air compressors, water reclaim and boiler systems.
- Work designated shift hours, with occasional extended hours as required.
- Demonstrate "Hands-on" operation of all equipment and tools required in the work area.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Massachusetts 2 nd Class Fireman's License.
- Good maintenance knowledge.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Work in confined spaces.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top