Firmware Engineer Job Description
The Firmware Engineer is will be responsible for firmware development, system debugging activities. This role works closely with our Firmware, System Engineering & HW teams across the world and also with the In House Verification/Field Test/IOT Teams and Test houses. Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering, or other related field of study
- Strong C/C /Assembly programming skills.
- Strong software development & debugging skills for embedded devices and computer science in general areas, including but not limited to scriptslinker, BSP and advanced RTOS concepts.
Inside this Business Group
- Expertise on Xtensa/ARC DSP processors is highly desired.
- T32 Lauterbach debugging is highly desired.
- Experience on perl & python scripting languages
- In depth understanding of the Physical Layer in 3GPP LTE covering, LTE Physical layer features up to Release 13, Physical Layer procedures.
- Experience with JTAG-based debug tools.
The Mobile and Communications Group delivers the next generation of smartphones, tablets, feature phones, and connected devices with leading-edge technologies. MCG is chartered with providing optimal hardware, software, and connectivity ingredients for mobile devices and complete system solutions that deliver compelling user experiences and delight both consumers and business professionals. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.