Firmware Verification Engineer Job Description
The Firmware Verification Engineer debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products. Other job duties include (but are not limited to):
- Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure correct functionality, determine root causes of failures and recommends corrective action.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software.
- Bachelor Degree (Masters Degree prefered) in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or other telated field of study.
- Prior experience with wireless communications
- Strong debugging experience
- C and Java
Inside this Business Group
- Prior experience working with CDMA, WCDMA and LTEC , perl, Java
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.