Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Job Description Job Description:
- Individual will support technology related controls evaluation, self-testing and assessment programs.
- Individual will support the evolution of first-line testing and assurance standards and best-practices across all IT business units.
- Individual may lead a team of individuals who will provide technical analysis, testing, assessment, and project management support for various elements of the FLoD Self Testing Program, and other related first line of defense assessment programs.
- Individual may manage formal reviews of management identified issues; raising investigative questions to support risk/issue ratings, trends analysis and the development of remediation strategies.
- Individual will review and support technology risk and control assessments; highlighting areas of potential risk and exceptions to expected outcomes.
- Individual will engage key stakeholders including IT management and supporting teams and Corporate Audit to request evidence, discuss exceptions and issues.
- Individual will oversee, review and report upon technology risk and compliance information for measurement, analysis and senior management communications as directed.
- Individual will provide regular status updates and supporting project management reports as directed.
Qualifications General Profile:
- Candidate has a minimum of 5 years of experience with general auditing standards and best practices.
- Candidate is familiar with and has experience managing small to medium initiatives including timelines, status, interdependencies, resource allocation, risk and issues management.
- Candidate maintains evolving expertise in financial services, information technology, information security, systems development, change / release management, access security and physical access controls and procedures.
- Candidate is able to work independently while sharing expertise with colleagues and others. Offers mentoring and guidance to others.
- Candidate exhibits ability to solve complex problems with support from management.
- Candidate manages stakeholder needs and expectations while providing consistent and regular communications with support from management.
- Candidate supports the fulfillment of organizational strategies and objectives.
- Candidate is able to effectively balance multiple tasks through careful prioritization.
- Candidate is knowledgeable in IT risk.
- Candidate is able to work collaboratively with others to produce a quality work product.
- Professional designation a plus (eg. CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC).
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.