\t General Profile:
- \t\tIndividual will support technology related controls evaluation self-testing and assessment programs. \t
- \t\tIndividual will support a team of individuals who will provide technical analysis testing assessment and project management support for various elements of the technology controls writing and self-testing program. \t
- \t\tIndividual will contribute to reviews of management identified issues; raising investigative questions to support risk/issue ratings trends analysis and the development of remediation strategies. \t
- \t\tIndividual will engage key operational SMEs for testing work. \t
- \t\tIndividual will support reporting relative to technology risk and compliance information for measurement analysis and senior management communications as directed.\t
- \t\tIndividual will provide regular status updates as directed.
- \t\tCandidate has a minimum of 3 years of experience with IT auditing or technology operations. \t
- \t\tCandidate is familiar with and has experience participating in small to medium initiatives including timelines status interdependencies resource allocation risk and issues management. \t
- \t\tCandidate maintains evolving expertise in financial services information technology information security systems development change / release management access security and physical access controls and procedures. \t
- \t\tCandidate is able to work independently with guidance from team members and leads. \t
- \t\tCandidate supports the fulfillment of organizational strategies and objectives. \t
- \t\tCandidate is able to effectively balance multiple tasks.\t
- \t\tCandidate is able to work collaboratively with others to produce a quality work product. \t
- \t\tProfessional designation a plus (eg. CISA CISM CISSP CRISC).
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.